I'm going to show you exactly how to gain weight fast in this article. Below I have outlined 7 healthy tips to gain weight fast.
Now, without a good guide to gain weight fast, it will take a little while. (Although I'm sure you already knew that.) If you do not have a good guide, you can check out the link at the bottom of this article.
Anyway enough gibbering, lets get on to the 7 tips to gaining weight!
1) Get A Good Diet – many, many people just do not eat right. Plain and simple. Get a healthy diet with a lot of protein to build up mass & muscle.
2) Stress Those Muscles – Muscles do not grow unless they are put under "heavy stress." By this I mean to make sure you lift some uncommonly heavy weight for your muscles when working out. (This will cause your muscles to grow, and you will gain mass / weight)
3) Eat More – In addition to having a good diet, you MUST eat more. If you do not, your body will quickly burn off your regular diet (And you will not gain any mass.) Improve the quantity you consume.
4) Intense Workouts – Long, drawn out workouts will not help you gain weight. They will just help your muscles get more tone (And used to low weight.) Instead, short & intestinal workouts will do the trick. You will cause your muscles to undergo more stress, which will greatly increase their mass & make them grow.
5) Keep Track of Your Weight – You should know every pound you gain. The only way to do this is to keep track (preferably weekly) of how much you weigh. Doing this will help you realize what works for you and what does not, and will help you gauge your progress in the future.
6) Stay Away from Fat – Remember what we said earlier. You need to eat more, and have protein. We did not say to eat fat. Fat is bad, and you will just gain FAT if you continuously consume it. Fat will help you gain weight, but not good weight. Make sure you still eat a healthy meal.
7) A Solid Sleep Adds Weight – Sleep helps you gain weight when you put all of these steps together. When you're sick, you get better in your sleep. When you have the necessary nutrients, you also gain weight in your sleep. 8 hours per night is a solid night.